In this episode, I share three principles that have helped me throughout my career.
Let’s face it, as project managers time, scope, and budget are often much easier to manage than the people associated with our projects. How effective your people skills are, can impact the fluidity and success of a project. So here’s 3 principles to keep in mind during your next project.
- Never eat at a place called mom's;
- Never play poker with a man named doc; and
- Never get into a fight with someone who has more scars than you.
I hope you enjoyed these principles and encourage you to share your own principles by posting comments below or emailing them to pmwarstories(at)gmail(dot)com.
1. The opening of the show – “Torn Jeans”
2. The closing of the show – “Lazy Day”